Saturday, September 1, 2012

Ahh yes, Alast, ...Wings...





Ahhh yes, my wings... It has become an addiction to most of my friends, as well as people I don't know that have tried them... My methods for these are simple... First using fresh wings, cut wing tips off and seperate wing from drumette, then dry with paper towell laying wings and drumette's separate from each other... Spice with seasonings, I divide mine in three sections... I use my white rub, red rub, and red rub with chipolte on each section spicing heavily on both sides... Then I mix my seasonings with the flour, a quarter cup seasoning to a cup of flour... I use my white rub in for the wings I spiced with my white rub and red with the wings I spiced with my red rub and red rub with chipolte (making two flour dredges)... Then dip the wings into flour and matched seasonings and back onto the tray layed out in 4 sections of twelve... Cover with foil and back to the fridge for 20 to 30 minutes... Then heat oil to 375 degrees and cook 12 at a time for ten minutes a batch, I've found that cooking at 375 brings a better flavor out of the seasonings, as well as cooks all around better than 350, making the skin crispy... Then cover for 15min. to rest... This is my simple methods on how to cook my wings... enjoy...8)...

No comments:

Post a Comment